Saturday, January 10, 2009

My bike.






So one day, about a week ago, Rachel, Angelica and I went to the thrift store. I was walking around browsing and wondered past some shoes. As I continued, I suddenly saw it...the bike. MY bike. You see, I had been searching for a bike for some time now. Not just any bike. A beach cruiser. This little humble bike happend to be one of my favorite colors.. turquoise. And get this: it had a little a basket in the front! How convenient, right? Besides it's back tire flat, a missing screw, and a few microscopic chips in the paint, this bike was great! I bartered with the store worker and got my bike for $30. Knicked 5 bucks off the original price haha. Anyways, awesome deal. So my sisters and I shoved the bike in the back seat of the car, my Dad put a new tube put in the back tire, screwed my basket on better, and here I am, loving my baby bike. Ride it alot! Even with Sherlock, although I don't know how much he likes it. Rachel and I took a few trips on our bikes today, getting some dinner at Carl's JR and cappinchino's at the Chevron station. I like bikes: no gas milage, guarentees a great exercise, and is, obvisously, fun!